Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 12:38 AM

zmannerz is on a distinguished road

zmannerz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabang View Post
Sorry for the broad question, but I'm new to the electrical side of the 4Runner. I'm going camping this thanksgiving, RTT and all that jazz. But I need a simple way to just charge phones and maybe a little LED strip in the tent.

What would you guys recommend doing to deal with this power need, dual battery setup while I'm at it? I am really a noobie as far as power goes in the 4Runner so any help is greatly helpful.

Thank you!
I just got back from camping. I used a power bank for my phone. For about $30 you can get one that will charge your phone several times. These batteries are useful anytime you are traveling. When camping I try not to use my phone much, but I do use it for music. This was the first time I brought a power bank camping, and it was very handy.

For a tent light I used a cheap led light that takes a single aaa battery.
zmannerz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote