View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 12:01 PM

niadh0 will become famous soon enough niadh0 will become famous soon enough

niadh0 will become famous soon enough niadh0 will become famous soon enough
got you. i love this forum and thanks for the feedback. i will do that and see how it goes. will sure report back. The person who gave me the feedback for Cornfed spacer did say that his lean was significant enough to wakeup OCD in him so he had to address it. he also mentioned that visually the TRD fox were different in height (passenger side shorter by approx 1 inch). i will know once i receive my set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comtn4x4 View Post
I would definitely install the whole suspension setup and drive it for a while (say a couple thousand miles) to let it settle in then decide how to proceed. There is no reason you have to address the lean at all. Most people it just gets to their OCD and makes them nuts. Functionally the lean has no impact, purely asthetics.

Keep in mind also, if you lift more in the future it could change how much lean you have. Every setup is unique
niadh0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote