Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 03:52 PM

SD Offroad is on a distinguished road

SD Offroad is on a distinguished road
SP8100 Power Module Fitment

I met up with Switch-Pros Saturday at the Pomona Offroad Expo and discussed the Mount Trays with them. They liked the Fuse Block Mount Tray allot and said that they would put the Mount tray on their display rack at future shows !

Fantastic news to have their support.

I also discussed with them the footprint of the SP8100, the older model of the SP9100, and they confirmed for me that the base size and bolthole pattern is the same. This is great news for the SP8100 community that would like to remount their 8100's vertically can use my Mount Trays.

A quote from the Switch-Pros website:
"Can I mount my power module on its back?
No – this will allow water to collect on the connector, and may cause water intrusion over a long period of time. This will NOT be covered under warranty"

This is why mounting the Power Module VERTICALLY is so important.
SD Offroad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote