Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 11:19 AM

KuhDunkADunk will become famous soon enough

KuhDunkADunk will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsturtz0607 View Post
Did you have to get a whole new rear plastic trim price or just cut out the trim for it?

I have a pioneer 10” in a downward firing box, but would love to have it in the rear cubby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I didn't have to do anything. The box I bought is part of certain Trims. You have to remove the entire side panel first but then you slip this box in behind and close everything up. No trimming, no replacement, it's a perfect fit.
KuhDunkADunk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote