View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 10:14 PM

Friggin Idiot is just really nice Friggin Idiot is just really nice Friggin Idiot is just really nice Friggin Idiot is just really nice

Friggin Idiot is just really nice Friggin Idiot is just really nice Friggin Idiot is just really nice Friggin Idiot is just really nice
I'm too tired to try and figure out if this would work, but initial impression is that you're adding a relay in order to get the fog lights to come on only when the headlights are on (either high or low)?
Also you realize what it takes to get at that wire (Body ECU 13) right? Basically means removing the Body ECU from the dash which isn't easy or quick. I did it for my DRL Toggle Mod. Honestly you'd get it done more quickly and simpler with Antman's Mod, plus be able to run with out headlights. Besides do you really need the fog light LED on the dash if you can see/feel the switch? When you can't see/feel the switch easily, it's probably dark enough that you'll see the fog lights!

The Idiot Thread - 2014 Trail Premium w/KDSS & some mods

2018 BMW 340xi M-Performance 6MT

Last edited by Friggin Idiot; 09-30-2019 at 10:21 PM.
Friggin Idiot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote