Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 12:55 PM

TheUltimateBohab is on a distinguished road

TheUltimateBohab is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaber6 View Post
I have only one guess to try the zero point calibration. Was the car perfectly level when you reconnected everything?
Not the first time no that's why I figured I whacked something out the second time I just did before I posted the thread and yes it was perfectly level at time.... I'll have to type in the search what is zero point calibration is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitepass010 View Post
Just run it, computer will automatically reset it after about 50 miles or so. If you have a scanner with Toyota dtc and abs capacity you cant reset the comp
I was going to buy one I don't have one right now do you have any recommendations on a good one? I was just looking at the $200 Harbor Freight one I got a coupon it would knock it down to like a hundred bucks and I've never had any problems with anything I bought there before but if there's better ones geared more specifically to Toyota I would get that my wife's car is a Lexus so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated....
TheUltimateBohab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote