View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 03:36 PM

MrRoo is on a distinguished road

MrRoo is on a distinguished road
I searched a year before I found my 2004 V8 limited. I had to fly to Arizona to get it. Which is what I was looking for. Something that never saw moisture. It had 160,000 on it. One owner. Immaculate inside and out with all the history. If the guy farted in it. He had it maintained. I paid $8200. Very fair deal. That was 5 years ago now. Hard to find these clean not rusted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 Highlander Limited wife driver and kid hauler
MrRoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote