View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 05:55 PM

4Rums is on a distinguished road

4Rums is on a distinguished road
I have the JBL GX602 (sister speakers, JBL and Infinity are from the same parent company) on the rear doors using these adapters from amazon. Based on the depth dimensions I could read (they are tiny and not zooming well in my phone), they should work. But compare yourself and look for the cut out size and tweeter protrusion required as well. Also have in mind that not all speaker adapters allow the same mounting depth or cutout diameter. So make sure when you get recommendations that you know which adapter is being used.

You can find my rear door speaker dimensions here: https://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/Im...9/109GX962.PDF

Rear door adapters: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
*For $10 not sure if it is worth it to make your own. With some foam tape these don't rattle).

Last edited by 4Rums; 10-04-2019 at 06:10 PM.
4Rums is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote