View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 07:42 PM

thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold

thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grug556 View Post
Finger no longer black! I can bend it..occasionally the bone chip moves around and my finger feels not good!!

Truck is driving fine now. Minor 0.5 inch off on drivers side that needs to come up. Alignment numbers are good.

Yeah they used Mineral grade 75w90 in the box. Refused usual factory synthetic. Likely ok but I may do more periodic flushes.

Anybody try the Redline 75w90 in the front and rear diffs?

I was debating for abit on posting this whole thread..as it is what it is..but figured its both educational..and mostly entertaining so theres that.

As for the tow truck driver? He basically got outta of there at lightspeed..almost heard the flatbed do a burnout..almost lol.

I really wanted to pick up a solid piece of hickory and give a full shampoo to all around.. but it is what it is..the restraint..came close to failure

Now its fixed
Entertaining, definitely. Thanks for posting! I hope all is good at the very end of this!
thennen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote