Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 05:41 PM

Huskyrun is on a distinguished road

Huskyrun is on a distinguished road
98 4runner

Hey new user here and just got my first 4runner. 1998 v6 4x4 . 245k miles. The previous owner lifted it, tires/rims, camburg /king suspension, light bar, alarm system, stereo,cold air intake, exhaust, re-geared it, and put some type of 4 wheel drive locker system on it. Super excited about it, always wanted one. When I shift from park to either reverse or drive it jerk/shifts very hard even with e brake on. The shocks are very creaky/squeaky and are obnoxiously loud, I’m gonna grease them up but is there a way to tell if they’re shot?? Other than that it seems to run good. Thanks!
Attached Images
For all new members, you can say hi here, please dont litter other threadsa-fdf33173-69b0-4e22-9390-ad2bd4bbb211-jpg  For all new members, you can say hi here, please dont litter other threadsa-0c1e449f-8bcd-42e2-a582-b7019bf6a5f6-jpg  For all new members, you can say hi here, please dont litter other threadsa-991b8e49-37a6-42d0-91f3-e69a755634c1-jpg 
Huskyrun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote