Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 11:56 PM
official vendor

SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold
official vendor

SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffdog View Post
I think that truck on 35s is really going to need a 1.5" body lift to keep from rubbing on the inner fenders.
We have built a 4th gen on 35's and they fit quite well without a body lift, especially with the suspension we have planned for it. Also, anything over a 1" body lift is not allowed within our class if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbo View Post
Very cool, I REALLY enjoy seeing the 4th gen 4Runners being taken to this level. Good luck to you guys.
Appreciate it man, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame7 View Post
Is that HREW tubing? If so, I would highly suggest using DOM. It's more expensive but engineered for structural applications.
This is 1020 WHR steel which is within our specs for our class. Our thought on the subject matter is our body is retaining 100% of its oem structure on top of this cage. The two combined will be plenty strong for its application especially when built properly with good bracing, proper gusseting and the works. We have talked with many experts on the subject and they all have all agreed that our idea is plenty sufficient. Yes DOM is much stronger but at 4 times the cost it was worth the trade-off for us.

The sliders and front bumper I run on my personal vehicle have taken an absolute beating over the past 6 years and show no signs of fatigue or crazy damage other than mild dents from hard hits on pointy rocks and it is made of the exact same material. I feel very comfortable with the material. Is DOM superior yes absolutely, I would much rather be running it but this will do.

Industry Leading Modular Storage Systems that allow you to Adventure with Confidence.
Our WebsiteOur InstagramOur Facebook
SherpaEquipmentCo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote