View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 05:39 PM

benzgt is on a distinguished road

benzgt is on a distinguished road
Winter Tires VS All Season AT's

2017 TRD OFF ROAD

I just moved to CO from FL and will need to change tires in the coming week or so as we have snow starting to come. Also plan to hit the trails and off road as much as possible when the weather breaks. I have been given a few recommendations on winter tires and some all seasons. Any thoughts or recommendations on doing a dedicated winter tire just for the snow season VS doing an all-season A/T that I can trail with when the weather breaks and not have to have 2 sets of tires. Need something very good for this winter as I don't want to take any chances in the weather plus my lady drives my truck a lot also.

Looking at
- mastercraft courser msr (WINTER ONLY TIRE)
- WILDPEAK A/T3w
- Goodyear Duratrak