Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 12:13 AM
official vendor

SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold
official vendor

SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold SherpaEquipmentCo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDTommy View Post
Nice! Another great option of roof racks available for our Runners! My next upgrade will be an aftermarket roof rack during the up coming holidays. And with all these different vendors, my decision just got harder. Lol! I do like that your rack uses thicker aluminum and that we don't need modify anything on our vehicles. But I would like to know if the rack is compatible with sunroofs. I would imagine it would be since all we would need to do is move the crossbars for clearance. But just wanted to make sure. I will be looking forward to more user reviews and pictures.
The rack has no interference with the sunroof, even if you have a crossbar directly over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendoggo4R View Post
Lots of pictures as requested.

First batch is inside my work parking garage. Second batch is outside my Physical Therapy office for some sun-filled photos.

Few more thoughts: the side rails hug the roofline so aggressively, but there's no concern about rub or any incidental contact occurring. I had a couple of my bigger co-workers hang on the sides of the rack and rock the rack back and forth, and kept my eyes on the gaps. Sturdy.

The chunk annoys me. Any way to get that fixed? Should I just Sharpie it and pretend it's not there? Haha.

I don't really have much else. Sherpa is responsive as hell, even here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
The rack looks great on your truck. Thanks for sharing these. I like that you test the rack the same way we do when we first finish a prototype! Tried and true. Among lots of other tests of course.

If the crossbar is a real eyesore, send us a picture of the damage and we can get you a replacement. Nothing worse than having something new show up with some damage.

Edit: I see it now on the side rail. Id like to see some pictures of it in better light if possible. Is it showing the silver through it?

Industry Leading Modular Storage Systems that allow you to Adventure with Confidence.
Our WebsiteOur InstagramOur Facebook
SherpaEquipmentCo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote