View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 11:07 AM

Pendoggo4R is on a distinguished road

Pendoggo4R is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherpaEquipmentCo View Post
Edit: I see it now on the side rail. Id like to see some pictures of it in better light if possible. Is it showing the silver through it?
I can indeed try to take a better picture of it. My phone's camera would go out of focus every time I tried to get a closer up picture.

The length of the ding is about the diameter of a quarter. The silver does show through, you can see in one of the pictures that the depth of the gouge is pretty deep when you're looking down the line of the side rail. The location of the gouge is almost dead center of the side rail.

I honestly think you guys packed everything together very well inside the box. The stretch wrap held all of the components together very tightly. Maybe bubble wrap instead of butcher paper as filler would prevent any potential issues during transit. This was honestly seems like it was on FedEx, the box came pretty beat up on arrival.

I'm not gonna have you guys send me a replacement side rail, that's completely not necessary. I appreciate the consideration for a fix though. I'll probably just spray paint it and try to forget about it.
Pendoggo4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote