Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 05:12 PM

TheUltimateBohab is on a distinguished road

TheUltimateBohab is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebirdguy View Post
what parts are you using?
I got Bilstein 5100 adjustables with the Moog front Springs with a 1/2 in wulf spacer I never heard a wulf brand but I figured it's a half inch thick piece of metal how can you go wrong.... and freedom off-road 2in lifted rear coil springs also red polyurethane bushings from energy suspension for all my strut components and my stabilizer bar now I've dedicated myself to all red bushings so now I have to put all red underneath!! But oh the red look sexy on the silver strut!!

It took me forever to find the rear springs I didn't really have the money for the old man emu and the moogs have horrible flash rust reviews the freedom didn't have any reviews at all but I took a shot in the dark and ordered them they look pretty nice and they were packaged really well but I don't have them on yet I'll let you know how they are....

I also have some reviews I was going to put on here for the Eastwood Rust encapsulator ( which very well may be the best stuff on Earth!!) and these freedom Springs I got I just haven't got around to it yet....
TheUltimateBohab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote