View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 07:38 PM

Badlizard is on a distinguished road

Badlizard is on a distinguished road
Running into the same issue on my 2013 4Runner. I just installed (upgraded from standard radio) an Entune unit from a 2015 4Runner. SiriusXM initially worked fine until I removed the HU again to mess with the backup camera connection. Upon powering it back up, I no longer had satellite available on the 'Source' screen. Took the HU back out, unplugged everything and plugged it back in, and it showed up. Lost satellite radio on the way to work Thursday after briefly switching to FM. Went to switch back to satellite and it wasn't available, but then it was available again a couple hours later when I went out to move the truck. Took the HU out again tonight to run wires for the backup camera (which involved unplugging the 28 pin connector), put everything back together, and no satellite radio option available. That was about 3 hours ago. Just went out and checked again, and it's back. Very strange...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrorl View Post
I’m having this issue too but mine is being a chain of issues since I replaced my broken head unit on the 2012 4Runner for a 2016 one most everything is compatible run into problem with the backup camera got that solved then the xm radio antenna plug was different too I found an adapter that fit I thought it was not showing because of that but the xm icon is still missing along with the iheart and slakker radio I’m clueless.
I had the same issue with the antenna adapter, but that didn't stop the satellite radio icon from showing up. When I selected it, it said to check antenna.

Last edited by Badlizard; 10-11-2019 at 07:47 PM.
Badlizard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote