Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 08:27 AM

Hammer0313 has a spectacular aura about Hammer0313 has a spectacular aura about

Hammer0313 has a spectacular aura about Hammer0313 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCal View Post
I don't mean to single you out but this was a point I wanted to bring to the table. What if the situtaion arose where Jane Doe with a gun was overpowered by a perp and he turned it on her. Now the gun intended to protect her is endangering her. Would it not be better to just not have a gun in the equation to begin with? I doesn't have to be the situation above, it's just the whole idea of being overpowered and have your own gun turned on you.

Personally I don't judge anyone who drives with a gun, I don't because I'm fortunate to live in an really safe rural community but I could see the need more in the city.

Honestly tho, i'm slightly alarmed at the amount of people who do, I really hope there's a lot police officer on this forum but either way I'll think twice about cutting anyone off when if take a trip into the states
This line of thinking is what really scares me, and is very inexperienced. I’m a former United States Marine and I can tell you there are a million different scenarios with a hundred Million variables all changing in seconds. Nobody needs a gun until they Need a gun, that’s the point. So this simple mind thinking of IF Jane Doe is overpowered is absolutely ridiculous; what IF Jane Doe saves her life, her kids life or your life? So the What-If factor is really not important.