View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 11:13 AM

ridefast is on a distinguished road

ridefast is on a distinguished road
Install was pretty straight forward. My only struggle was with the front mount. I had my wife put a thick rubber coated bar under the front so I could tighten the front mounts.

I am super happy with the quality fit and finish of the rack. Super clean lines on everything from the fairing to the side rails. The rubber feet are in a class of their own on function with aesthetics in mind. The sherpa guys really put a lot of work into their racks and it shows.

I will also confirm this rack is silent at highway speeds.

Haven’t loaded anything on the rack yet, but let me say this thing is stout and will be able to meet my needs with ease. Ill post up a few pice once I make some mounts for my maxtrax, strap my Gazelle tent and a few boxes up there.

I can’t wait for more accessories to be made by sherpa!

I took the opportunity to clay bar and was the roof first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2000 Limited 4X4 - OME 881/890- B&M 70264
Overland Bound #10926
ridefast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote