Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 11:41 PM

C.Rocks is on a distinguished road

C.Rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404NotFound View Post
Oklahoma resident here.

First, I don't know what dealer lot that came from here in OK but I'm kind of upset I didn't see it while it was here. I would've scooped it up.

With that said, first I will tell you I have an 05 V6 4WD and I also have a 20' boat. The V6 will do it but it doesn't like it. But when towing 8 cylinders is almost always better than 6.

We do get snow but not as much or often as you'd think. We had a couple of ice storms in 2007 and another in 11. and pretty much since 2011 our snow situation has been minimal. Heck, last November the temperature was in the mid 20s with an ice warning one week, and the next it was 70 and we had to take shelter because of a tornado warning. When we do get winter weather we typically use sand, not salt. Once the roads dry up everyone goes to the car wash to clean the undercarriage.

The rust situation isn't going to be as clean as say, a Texas, California, Arizona, etc. 4Runner, but it will be much better than if it was from up north or even a FL native.
The car is in FL, for sale from a FL dealer. From the carfax/maintenance records it seems its lived in FL for a couple of years now.

If you're wanting to take the trip its for sale in Deerfield Beach