View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:07 PM

sephv1 is on a distinguished road

sephv1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmied View Post
Not sure of your market but seems how for my area. I bought my 2016 3rd row, std sr5 with 28k certified over a year ago for 28.5 all in. Tax, tags, all. It was a nice deal for me but there were a few others in my search in same price range. If this one didn't pop up, i was heading to kentucky for a 2015 sr5 premium with third row for 28k as well but with 48k plus or minus...dont remember exact mileage but a bit higher. Again, this was all 16-18 mos ago.

Man I would be all over that if I saw that listed today!

I feel like the market is pretty crazy up here. Most used 2015s or newer are all over 30k. Unless they have a ton of miles on them.

I’ve been trying to find something under 30 but it just isn’t happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sephv1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote