Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 10:57 AM

SoCalRunner is on a distinguished road

SoCalRunner is on a distinguished road
New iPhone11 issues

*** FIXED******
Im having the same issue but it starts when i connect BT and entune after starting the truck. The HU keeps resetting after 30 seconds. I have to turn off BT to listen to the radio. I killed all the connections and started over as recommended but that did not help.

*** RESOLUTION ***

Turns out i had a bad iPhone 11. It was glitchy in other areas besides Bluetooth. I went in to a sprint office and the rep said the phone was bad and the antenna specifically was bad. New phone is much faster and responsive. Better call reception, apps launch faster and my Bluetooth connection to the 4R doesn't drop anymore.
2016 T4R TEP | Maxliner floor mat | KO2 285/70/17/C | Precision Interior LEDs | Ceramic window tint | AVS Aeroskin deflector | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | SunSeeker Awning | Fox 2.0 front/rear no res | Icon 52700 | VTX Wheels | Side exhaust | Xenon Depot HID Low Beams & LED fogs
------------------------------------------------------
Round Rock, Texas

Last edited by SoCalRunner; 10-26-2019 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Issue Resolved
SoCalRunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote