View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 01:59 PM

llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light

llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light llDemonll is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
Is that an all-in difference including shipping/import/env fees and such on the new unit?

Tax is on both vehicles so that's a wash, but I remember buying my 2018 new and there's about 10% more in extra fees/taxes. So, my $46K CAD sticker price 4runner turned out to be $50K CAD all-in.

This won't be the case if you're buying used -you just pay tax and a bullshit documentation fee.
There's nothing extra in the US that is "mandatory" dealer fees, all that BS are just markups for the dealer to make more money.

Taxes and fees are a percentage based off purchase price. New or used a $30k 4Runner will end up being the exact same cost.
llDemonll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote