Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 04:32 PM

4RCrusing is on a distinguished road

4RCrusing is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by theothereng View Post
I'm not sure how helpful I can be with that one. I would say that they are smoother than the OEM tires. Kind of softer? The buckles/potholes don't hit as hard as they used to (none of the streets near me have smooth roads). I've never had any tire that has "comfort balance technology" or anything comparable to it, but I would say there is a noticeable difference. I do have a little bit of a shimmy around 60-65 mph sometimes, but I'm attributing that to the botched alignment I got from a independent shop in the area. The rig drove straight when it went in, but I've had it there twice, and it still pulls to the right. I'm getting it realigned by my normal toyota shop tomorrow.
Ditto the above. Purchased a set of stock size ATx from my Toyota dealer, they were running the buy 3 get the fourth for a dollar. Free rotations, hazard protection and the $100 dollar General rebate put the dealer inline with the best price i could find elsewhere. Dealer did an Alignment checked, balanced and installed the tires.
I really like the overall appearance of the tire. Although the same size they look wider then the originals. The dealer apparently knows how to balance the tires, absolutely smooth ride with no hint of shakes or shimmy. As stated above you immediately notice a ride difference from the stock tires, much smoother and a feeling the tires have a better grip on the roadway.
Anyway I'm very happy with the purchase of these tires and it makes the 4Runner look like a 4 wheel drive should.
4RCrusing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote