View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 02:28 PM

Ryan1975 will become famous soon enough Ryan1975 will become famous soon enough

Ryan1975 will become famous soon enough Ryan1975 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris In Milwaukee View Post
Banned by who? If it's your employer, not much you can do about that. Not this site owner's problem, really. I have lots of sites that are blocked at my work because they're not "work appropriate". In those cases, I use my phone to view them.
Can we at least pretend that someone is smart enough to understand who to go to, to resolve an issue?

The board (T4R) has banned one of the external facing IPs for the base. (Each base has several points of presence) so at the moment I'm able to get onto the board to stare blankly in your general direction at your questioning of my ability to assign responsibility. (at least you weren't abusive in your posting)

That said - since I do work in a communications hub, I do understand that circumventing security controls would likely result in my termination (which would solve my issue of accessing an automotive forum while in between tasks at work) but that seems like a nuclear option.

Additionally bringing a cell phone into a secure space would also trigger a security incident and utlimately my removal from my livelyhood. Again, a nuclear option to a mosquito problem.
- 2012 4Runner Trail Edition Black (Sold)
- 2008 4Runner V8 Sport Edition Black (Sold)
Ryan1975 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote