Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 06:59 PM

AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future

AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
on the east coast? im a big fan of those gold rush shows. the bering sea gold one is a little depressing imo. i often times think about sitting here at my desk job vs going and making my claim out there, because i dont booze and am pretty fit and like to work/nature. id be up before most of them slept off their hangovers as a competitive advantage i believe. btw i have perspective w all that and dont judge, just thinking business.
There a lot of gold on the east coast..but most of it is on private property, you also can't stake a mineral claim east of the Mississippi River as you can in the western states, the reason being is all public land out west is still own by the people of the USA...but try telling that to most politicians...they think the public land out west is owned by the US government...NOT...east of the Mississippi all "public" land was once private land that was purchased by the US government for National Parks and National Forests and that land is indeed own by the US government.

Going after gold is harder than most would think, it's some of the hardest work I have ever done and many times, more often than not you find no gold.

There's a saying in the gold prospecting world..."If you want to end up with a million dollars mining gold...start out with 2 million dollars and quit after losing the first million!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Titanium_4RNR View Post
Dude you really need to check out the trails. They're so fun and the easy ones are doable with even a stock 4Runner.
I'm usually press for time when I go up there since I live about 6 hours away and I would rather spend it finding gold...but if I ever have some spare time up there I will check out the trails!

Last edited by AuSeeker; 10-18-2019 at 07:11 PM.
AuSeeker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote