Thread: 2020 Pricing
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 09:41 PM

am0767 is on a distinguished road

am0767 is on a distinguished road
well, i scheduled an appointment with my local toyota dealer to see what the order process is like and to see if there is any big price difference between ordering your own and buying off the lot, ill let you know what happens.
so i went and talked to the guy that does the ordering..
it takes 8-12 weeks to get it if you order it and it could take longer depending on what day of the month the order is placed.
most of the accessories are installed at the port after the vehicle gets off the boat. the guy said it was done that way to cut down on tariffs.
toyota will not install a trd product at the factory on a non trd model. but the dealer of coarse will!!
you cannot get the sr5 premium with cloth seats or the TRD OFP with cloth seats.
over the phone i was told a $1k deposit was required, then when i went to the dealer, $200 will get the ball rolling.
the dealer had the capability to look at whats coming on the boat and actually find something very similar to what i am looking for and do a dealer trade while the vehicle is at port and have other accessories added there for you.
i think i will just look around the local (and extended) inventory and hopefully ill find what i want

Last edited by am0767; 10-20-2019 at 11:33 PM.
am0767 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote