Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 12:20 PM

dogtail has a spectacular aura about dogtail has a spectacular aura about

dogtail has a spectacular aura about dogtail has a spectacular aura about
NOTE TO RACCOONS : you should not base dive onto 3rd gen 4runners

So I'm on top of somebodies 2 1/2 story roof inspecting it for an insurance claim. Ran into a raccoon which I do on occasion. Usually they scurry away to their normal exit route off a tree branch. This fatty had to be like 20 pounds, and was spooked enough to take a mission impossible spread eagle dive off this high roof. I think this guy realized he F'd up on the long decent which ended in a smashing bang onto the 32 ft ladder on my roof rack. He scurried away on the ground in shame. Hopefully the injuries are survivable. No dents on my roof, saved by the ladder.
Attached Images
NOTE TO RACCOONS : you should not base dive onto 3rd gen 4runners-4runner-base-jump-jpg 

Last edited by dogtail; 10-20-2019 at 12:23 PM.
dogtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote