View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 01:19 AM

scribb will become famous soon enough

scribb will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerAquasport View Post
@scribb Is this the cam set you went with?
208-C Camshaft Set - Toyota / Lexus 1UZ-FE-3UZ-FE VVTI V8 - Kelford Cams

And did these guys come up on your radar when you were deciding on cams? They're only 3 hours away from me.
XAT Racing > 2UZ-FE 1998-2011 > XAT Racing Custom BILLET UZ VVTi Race Cams - 1UZ VVTi 2UZ 3UZ
I got the 208-B cams. It's a lot of power. I haven't really pushed the edge yet, but this thing wants to run full out and it's a bit nuts. It doesn't even have headers or an ecu on, and it's a rocket. XAT did not come up on my radar--which is odd, because I was looking, and they weren't on Yota1's radar either. They like Crower, but we couldn't get the time of day from them on UZ cams.

I just did a 30-mile freeway run to reset the code logs for smog. It's definitely rough with the stock ecu when it's not running wide open. But no CEL codes. Checked all the fluids and everything looked great.
scribb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote