Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 07:23 PM

cesarel is on a distinguished road

cesarel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JROTN View Post
Thanks Cesarel and SeaBass5000x

I tried the reset procedure tonight but did not work. When I performed the reset procedure the first buzzer sound was correct but the second one sounded like a higher frequency and did not stop buzzing until I shut the key off. I did think about spending the money for new tail light bulbs just to verify nothing was going on with them. I did try running it without any tail light bulbs at all and nothing changed.

Thanks for the help and if and when I find the GREMLIN I will post it for others.

JROTN
Good luck amigo! hopefully you will find a solution!