View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 02:14 PM

mikayner is on a distinguished road

mikayner is on a distinguished road
Rear Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptoroxx View Post
Right now it's a transitional period while instill have time to research and shop around. Luckily I have a couple of generous friends that will let me di stuff in their garage. Towards the top of the list I can't wait to get rid of the xreas stuff. It's not functioning as it should and is basically set at max ride level which I know will probably work it's way down over time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Wondering if you have had any experience with the rear hatch latch. I did install a new switch on the outside of the hatch. I have also replaced the lock actuator. Still wont open. The new part is working. I hooked up a seperate power supply to verify and it is working properly.
So I am not getting a signal from that connection.
Any ideas?
mikayner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote