Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 12:51 PM

BamaTrav is on a distinguished road

BamaTrav is on a distinguished road
I am close to pulling the trigger on these for the same reasons as you, except to replace a set of AT3's in 2757017C. Looking like the 275's will not be available anymore in C. I don't do much more than dirt and gravel roads so even the C's were probably overkill. After close inspection of my current setup, I will definitely need to do some adjusting/trimming to make these fit. Will post up my experience if I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Regrets View Post
Is anyone running this tire in the P285/70R17? I'm thinking of trying some out to replace my E load rated 275/70R17 KO2s.

I'm curious if they run "big" or "small" for a 285. I'm attracted to the weight and the reported wet-weather performance.
BamaTrav is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote