Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 07:35 PM

fastone53w is on a distinguished road

fastone53w is on a distinguished road
I just did the 199 brake upgrade on my 2002 4runner,. Got all the parts from O-Reillys auto parts.

The 199 upgrade was not too bad to do myself, bleed them as normal.
I really like them on truck, took boat for tow for last time for the season and could tell the bigger brakes where on. Very happy, had to do no mods to truck or rims, just out of the boxes and bolt on.

I just bought my 2002 4runner v6 4x4 used. Needed a tow vehicle for my boat and other toys, ice fishing, and hunting.

Been very happy with it. My first Toyota, for 270000 miles on it. Cant believe how nice driving truck it still is with all the miles on it!

Just makes me wonder what a new one must drive like...

Last owner did take very good care of it.

It drives circle around my old ford f150 that died at about 170000 went thru 3 engines and 2 rear ends, what a piece of crap that was. I bought it new and nothing but failures and dealership trying to avoid every warranty issue.. made me give up on owning American cars and trucks.

since for last 10 years had 2 Subaru cars first one went 289000 timing belt took it out, second one is at 240000 and still going strong.
My tow vehicle was a 99 AWD chevy astro van that made it till 179000 and rusted frame took it out in June.

Really happy with my Toyota 4runner!!!

Last edited by fastone53w; 10-28-2019 at 07:43 PM.
fastone53w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote