View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 07:41 PM

4Regrets will become famous soon enough

4Regrets will become famous soon enough
Just thought I would follow up on these guys. I installed the LED reverse lights and the driver's side rear blinker. The blinker bulbs are a huge pain to install. I've been working on the passenger side one for hours, and have yet to get it installed, despite buying a variety of tools along the way. I've dropped the bulb into the taillight housing three times now, where it currently sits. At this point, when I get it out of there again, I think I'll put the stock ones back and return the Lasfit LED's. If you're going to use them, keep in mind they're more than twice the length of the stock blinker bulb, which is what leads to the ordeal described above.

What a nightmare of contortionist antics for nothing. They're really bright, but they sure don't seem worth hours of stress and frustration.

The reverse lights were a piece of cake, but the blinkers are damn near a form of torture to try to install.
H11 to H9 low beam conversion

Last edited by 4Regrets; 10-31-2019 at 07:44 PM.
4Regrets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote