View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 11:44 AM

ryanbt is on a distinguished road

ryanbt is on a distinguished road
It's just the noise that I hear. I don't feel anything at all, which makes me believe it's annoyance and not something serious. It's coming from the front passenger wheel area. My Dad is going to drive it later on and I'm going to sit in the passenger seat and see if I can isolate it any further. The noise is exactly like the OP's video taken from the suspension. Noise started randomly a week ago and then quit for several days, and now it's back. So it could be temperature related, too since both times it's been doing it the temps were in the 30°Fs. I've wiggled all of the heat shields and found one that was loose and fixed that, but I still have the rattle.