Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 12:20 PM

Greels is on a distinguished road

Greels is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoToyota View Post
You must just have a super slim rear-facing seat or it's not properly installed? I am 6' and my kid's rear-facing seat goes on the passenger side because otherwise I have to sit uncomfortably upright and/or close to the steering wheel. My wife is 5'9" and she's comfortable in the passenger seat with the car seat behind it, but like, barely. If she drives and I ride shotgun, my knees touch the glove-box. Our Graco car seats are pretty bulky I suppose but also pretty standard as far as car seats go...

Or maybe you just have a giant torso and short legs?
We also have Graco seats. They are also located on the passenger side in both of our vehicles. But even if I ride shotgun, there is still plenty of space (we now have moved to front facing so not really an issue anyway).

I actually took a picture when I first posted that message to show how much room I still had in front of my knees. Probably at least 3-4 inches in the picture. But I can't figure out how to post pictures to this site and frankly don't care to learn at the moment.

I do have a longer torso but still wear a 36-38" inseam depending on the style of pants so it's not like my legs are short. I continue to be boggled by the struggle of "tall" people to fit in this vehicle. I guess I'm happy that I fit just fine.