Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 10:38 PM

Toy2play will become famous soon enough

Toy2play will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19963.4lsr5 View Post
Just so you all know. Running an engine temp colder than 191f will not achieve the 14.7:1 air fuel ratio. It has to be 191 or higher.

I blocked 6” of my rad and I am still running 186-191 this time of year in PA. I’d like to get it to 195. I wonder if flipping the thermostat the wrong way will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything I've read has said that it's not very accurate to try and get afr readings off the stock O2 sensor. Not sure what you are meaning that you cant get 14.7 unless you are higher that 191 temp, I have an aftermarket afr gauge and welded bung in the exhaust and bounces around 14.7 ratio well under 191 temp. Am I missing something here? I run a super charger and with a cooler thermostat. Normal operating temps for me is 181. Are you basing your findings on your scan gauge readings?

Last edited by Toy2play; 11-02-2019 at 10:55 PM.
Toy2play is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote