Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 11:53 AM

User_Name is on a distinguished road

User_Name is on a distinguished road
LFD Cross Bars / Roof Box Combo Suggestions

Hi Guys

Heading on a 2000 mile road trip in December with my 2017 4runner SR5 4X4 and need some extra space on top to store stuff. If it matters, I do not have a sunroof.

I really like the LFD Cross Bars, but I dont see many people running them with a roof box. It seems most people are running Yakima or Thule cross bars with the roof boxes. I would prefer to find a combo that will work with the LFD cross bars so I can expand later on

So anyway, does anyone have any experience running LFD crossbars on the stock rails and a roof box? If so what is your set up? I'm looking to get as big as a roofbox as possible.

Thanks!
User_Name is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote