View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 02:24 PM

Weston4Runner is on a distinguished road

Weston4Runner is on a distinguished road
So, I received my angled sliders and full front skid from Greenlane. Shipping and packaging was great. I was so excited. But after install I noticed several issues. The front skid no longer has the 3 holes for your stock radiator guard that is adverstised on their website and all over YouTube as a main feature to the product. I was told to drill the holes my self. Ridiculous. Also one of the 6 holes that bolt to the underside didn't line up with the trucks predrilled holes. Not the biggest deal for my purposes, 5 of 6 should be enough, but still frustrating to know. Idk. I was all Greenlane, but after this experience I feel just ok about it. Didn't feel Donovan (owner? customer service?) did much to rectify my situation.
2019 Mag Grey ORP - Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 275/70/17 - Spidertrax Spacers - TRD Intake - TRD Exhaust - Green Lane Offroad skid plate and sliders - Rago Fab MSP - DD SS3 Pro Fog - XD LED DRL/HBs - HR SV4 LED LBs - Sprint Booster - 35% Tint - 3M Paint Protection - LineX - Canvas Back - Weathertech - 2 Graco Child Seats
Weston4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote