Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 02:33 AM

sunapeelakers is on a distinguished road

sunapeelakers is on a distinguished road
Fog Lights Question...

Hey guys - I have a 2011 Trail - I'm looking to mount a set of Rigid D2s in the fog light location.

I'm not finding a mounting kit that says it will work for a 2010-2013 4R, everything is 2014+.

However, I noticed that Baja Designs makes a mounting kit for their pods to fit the fog light location for 2010 - 2019 models. After seeing that, I started looking into the fog light brackets on the 2010 - 2013 models vs. the 2014+ models, and they look like they all mount the same - even the cutout in both style bumpers is the same shape.

So I ordered this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...k_ql_qh_dp_hza

Just wondering if anyone can confirm that the fog light housing brackets/mounts are the same for all 2010+ 4Runners?
sunapeelakers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote