Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 04:54 PM

4rociousrunner is on a distinguished road

4rociousrunner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Titanium_4RNR View Post
This is a super basic suspension setup that a ton of people run, and literally half or more of this forum is comprised of lifted runners. There are numerous threads with torque specs and clear instructions.

Let me be more clear this time. You obviously didn't take the time to look at any threads pertaining to the subject you are asking about so why would anyone spend their time helping you if you don't try to help yourself.
Wow, let me be more clear this time. I tried to take the higher road but you sir, truly are a dick. And thank you for the offer, but I have looked up tutorials and such. My thread is titled with the word “advice”, not “help I’m completely clueless as to how to do this.” I was trying to seek the advice of people who had done the installation and potential ISSUES they may have run into.
4rociousrunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote