Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 03:05 PM

808Keith is on a distinguished road

808Keith is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibburnz View Post
Hey guys--

I have 14+ aftermarket side mirrors on my 2011 TE. They are powered for mirror control, but they don't have the signals built into them.

Then, I found on Car Trim Home that they're making sequential replacement lights for those with the signals built into the mirrors. I dig the look and would like to pick them up, but my assumption is that I'd need the harness that runs through the door panel into the signal controls.

Any suggestions on how to achieve that or what harness I need to be looking for?
How do you like the aftermarket side mirrors? Decent quality? Any issues?

Thanks.
2013 T4R |2014+ TRD Pro facelift | Rigid Armor Tire Carrier | Rago Fabrication KDSS Rock Sliders | Rago Fabrication Panels | Rago Fabrication Ditchlight brackets with ExtremeLED flood lights | Baja S2 Sports work lights | 5100’s | Wheeler T1 front springs | ICON rear springs | Marathon Seat Covers |
808Keith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote