View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 06:07 PM

nb rob is just really nice nb rob is just really nice nb rob is just really nice nb rob is just really nice nb rob is just really nice

nb rob is just really nice nb rob is just really nice nb rob is just really nice nb rob is just really nice nb rob is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutthroatSlam View Post
OK Atlantic Salmon is on my bucket list. Let's make a deal! You can trade books in my wife's library after fishing all day. She has been slowly moving my tools from her library out into the garage as I've worked on storage there.

We had been looking up there for 9 years to find the right place. When we looked at this one, it was pretty close. Custom home,a bit dated, but low use. I factored all that in to our offer. Home had been on the market 2 years, so he rode it down and my offer price was less than half his original asking price. But cash is king.

Have you done Bull Trout in BC?

I want to fish Iceland for the giant brown trout in Lake Thingvallavatn. They also have Atlantic Salmon, but different season from the Browns.

It's not my day job, but I have a guide's license for atlantic salmon here on the Miramichi river. Non-residents require a guide, so I keep it around to help friends check that box on their bucket list
My favorite fishing is september, but there's more fish in the system in July.
If you get the itch, shoot me a message. I do Gaspe and Restigouche fishing in Quebec too. The resti fish will scare the hell out of you!

I have a friend in Trail BC that talks up the bull fishing. He's got an FJ, so obviously he's reliable right?

If you can take the trip to Iceland, I highly recommend it. I fished West Rangá years ago. Strange enough, the hotdogs there are outstanding.

That sure is a sweet home. Your patience paid off with dividends.
King coilovers and shocks w/ compression adjust ● Dirtking UCAs ● Icon 2" rear springs
nb rob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote