Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 11:06 AM

4Liberty is on a distinguished road

4Liberty is on a distinguished road
Falken tires are heavy. Pay attention to tire weight. Heavy tires will crush your 4Runners acceleration and mpg. My next tires are going to be LT275/70R17C Firestone Destination AT as they are 47 lbs. 32.2" diameter tires will also make my speedometer more accurate. I have KDSS and I'm too afraid of messing up the way it handles on the road as it handles like a dream in corners. My fear is a lift will screw up that way it handles and rides. A soft ride is important to me and E load rated tires would kill it.

I dare anybody to find me a lighter LT tire! Tire weight matters and it seems all everyone thinks about is how tough a tire is and badass a tire looks.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...TOWL&tab=Sizes