View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 11:21 AM

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerBob View Post
Does anyone know if this is normal or does it indicate an issue somewhere?
That is what im saying....I do not think its normal. My logic tells me there is still pressure being generated from somewhere else (like the master).

With the car off, and opening the bleeders, then pushing the piston in, the piston should not come back out unless something else is acting on it.

It didnt come back as far as it was initially but it did come back out.

Maybe the brake pedal is not fully disengaging off the master, the booster is aftermarket. And considering the POS has screwed up everything in existence on this thing, maybe the push rod was out of adjustment and eventually wore the internal springs out from returning to their original spot??

That is a hail mary lol To me, after drawing it out more and more, there is something going on in the master cylinder, or there is something coming on between the booster push rod and master cylinder, or its the brake pedal not fully returning to its normal height (easy test) lol

its just all far fetched because I always got problems that no one else seems to have

I did try doing some emergency braking too and I cant get ABS to engage, but i was doing it on concrete, but i was definitely make those tires scream pretty good.

Last edited by STI_MECE; 11-11-2019 at 11:24 AM.
STI_MECE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote