Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 03:57 PM

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough
@brillo_76 , yep I can replace the entire front brake system if I wanted to where im at. But i dont wanna drop the extra cash on those if I DON'T have too lol

I got the OEM master cylinder coming in tomorrow, and I will replace that after I do the timing belt (which I start today)

I'm doing the oil cooler fittings and orings, hoses, all the timing belt stuff, tensioner and everything, gunna swap the brake boosters too, new check valve going in, and the little hold down bracket.

Gotta go to junkyard tomorrow and get the hard lines for the front brakes. the fittings are were fubar'ed someone tightened the flare nuts down too much and they were expanded and not going back into the new rubber fitting ends.

on the plus side my mechanic knowledge is growing exponentially lol and I love learning so it is what it is. I just hope no one has to go through this pain and suffering on here like me lol