Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Dogs and Trucks
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 10:33 PM

Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about

Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about
Dogs and Trucks

Hey my buddies and I were having a drunk conversation by the camp the other weekend and of course we couldn't agree on which 4wd rig was the best dog rig. I told them that my 4 runner was by far the best dog rig with its large cargo area and their own personal window that goes down upon request either from my GS or AB (American bulldog). It even has a quick james bond like escape option for running coyotes and bears away from camp that trespass on their camp. Of course many of them are now proud owners of the 4 dr Jeep. A few even went out and got a Labador to ride around with them in their Jeep in order to complete the gay commerical look. Nothing against a jeep because years ago in the 90s I used to have 2 dogs (before kids) and a jeep. Trust me it is a great combo but the 4 runner is the perfect dog 4 wd rig. Just open the hatch and they are up and in before it is fully opened and they have their own window.
Attached Images
Dogs and Trucks-resized_20190214_124240-jpg 
Thebeastlives is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote