Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:10 PM

Bruin1md is on a distinguished road

Bruin1md is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RusPro17 View Post
I did not doing anything to my 17 Pro. When I get my 202 AG coming in shortly I might just do spacers to put the tires out a little. I would rather not do that an get another set of 17x8.5 SCS wheels that are nicer than the TRD wheels. But cannot Justie the money to spend on new wheels when my Pro wheels will be new. So to get that look cheaper would be to buy the spider trac spacers.
That's exactly what I was debating: getting wider wheels with 285 tires and a negative offset. But won't that put the same strain on the wheel bearings as putting spacers would do? Plus, like you, it's hard to justify doing that on a brand new truck.
I love the TRD pro wheels and don't want to get rid of them unless I could get the same wheels in an 8" diameter. I don't know why they made them 7" for us.

P.S: you will love the AG Pro
Bruin1md is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote