Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 05:06 PM

kazuriSana is on a distinguished road

kazuriSana is on a distinguished road
I had a red 2016 T4R but really did not like the color. This made me trade it away for a Land Rover Discovery... simply because I did not like the color. I however missed the T4R so badly that this past week, i went back to Toyota, but this time I wasn't going to look around and see what I i can find, I went there with an agenda set in brick and motar... that I want a midnight jet black metalic... SR5 premium.

Man, I tell you, after I tinted the windows and put in my own cosmetic touches, I am the envy of the road!

So, the bottom line, decide on things like color and trim before you go to the showroom. Be sure it is stuff you will enjoy.
kazuriSana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote