View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 05:56 PM

ax2021 will become famous soon enough ax2021 will become famous soon enough

ax2021 will become famous soon enough ax2021 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RusPro17 View Post
Yeah I cannot wait. Not sure about that. But I would think running the bigger tires put more a strain on the truck and your gas. I know when when I had SCS wheels on my Tacoma with 265-70-17 same size as the 4runner with that 8.5 inch wheel my truck looked much better with the wheels making the tires fit at better stance. It’s a tough call.

Yeah it definitely gives your 4RUNNER Bad ass look. I love it . But like someone already said. Bigger tires , bigger rims that’s great, just make sure you have enough motor to push it. Those are Heavy rims and tires. Your truck won’t run the same. But I like that stands!!! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ax2021 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote