View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:56 PM

jayw is on a distinguished road

jayw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsTrail View Post
IMO - You live in snow country, get a set of real winter tires and a set for the rest of the year.

Look at articles about the difference winter tires make compared to a good all season tire.

Next choice could be an all weather tire, snow capable, better than all season tires in snow and OK to leave on all year. Good choices from BFG and Michelin.

I may be paranoid from watching too many snow driving videos on YouTube.
Interesting ideas, thanks. I could get another set but I'm trying to be minimalist about things in general. My garage is already full of equipment and "toys" plus 2 cars so no room really. I really think a good set of all seasons will do it. I did OK on the Yokos, the Michelins will seem a HUGE upgrade in winter I'm sure. The LTX is fairly aggressive tread - another reason to pick it.
jayw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote